Sunday, January 1, 2017

VEB TOP 3 LIST OF CLASSIC-STYLE ENGINEER BOOT BRANDS (2016)


I began my Top 3 List of Classic-Style Engineer Boot Brands back in 2014 and for those familiar with my blog, this year's list may come as no surprise -- I did however make this year's list a Top 4.

Why the same boots year after year, you ask? The reason for my redundancy is that I find these to be the best available on today's market and as a creature of habit I continue to find myself purchasing the same brands (tried and tested) when new colors or even options are released. Brian of Role Club doesn't make matters any easier with his ability to take my favorite boot to a whole 'nother level.

2014 List        2015 List

For 2017, I plan on branching out. I have a couple of brands in mind, but if the below list of brands (in no particular order, by-the-way) come out with something new ... all bets are off ;)

www.vintageengineerboots.com

Mister Freedom® Road Champ Boots in black cowhide

Model: Road Champ
Price: $949.95
Colors: Brown, Black
Sizes: 7-12
Released: 2009
E-mail: sales@misterfreedom.com

Attractions Co., Ltd. in Horse Butt

Model:
Lot 268 (Horse Butt) ¥84,240
Lot 269 (Steerhide) ¥73,440
Lot 444 (Horse Butt in Black, Brown, Brown/Black, Brown/Cream) ¥86,184
Sizes: 6-11(D)
Lot 329 (Suede Black, Black) ¥73,440
Released: August 2014
E-mail: info@attractions2006.com


John Lofgren in Natural Horween CXL

Price: ¥107,784 - ¥118,584

Colors: Horween CXL in Black, Brown and Natural, Cognac (Badalassi), Sand (Suede)
Sizes: 6-12
Released: 2012
E-mail: info@speedway-shop.com


Role Club in Horween CXL Horsehide with custom stud work by me

Price: Custom made, so prices vary
Colors: Custom
Sizes: Custom
Released: 2014
E-mail: brian@roleclub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment