Saturday, November 12, 2016

14 OUNCE "SC 301" INDIGO SELVEDGE DENIM SAVED MYLIFE


Sometime back in 2013, while stationed on the island of Okinawa, I was cutting some leather with a very sharp blade for a VEB Leather custom order. Disregarding the common sense rule of "cut away from your body," the blade inevitably slipped and sliced at my left thigh. Through the miracle of Mister Freedom's Rider's Dungaree 14 ounce denim and Sugar Cane fibers, I made it out injury-free! I used crazy glue to control the fraying caused by the blade.

Not only are MFSC pieces some of the coolest out there, but they also save lives.

*Saving my life is a bit overkill, but I did escape a severe injury for sure =)

www.vintageengineerboots.com
Notice the light circle mid-thigh (just below center line of the photo)

Photo source: Mister Freedom®
Photo source: Mister Freedom®

No comments:

Post a Comment