Sunday, July 3, 2016

THIS JUST IN ...


As a Marine Corps Logistician, I spend a lot of time in planning and operations meetings and as the G-4's Senior Enlisted Advisor I'm part of countless other meetings. Because of this, I've spent the better part of two decades trying to find that perfect notebook/planner.


www.vintageengineerboots.com

I've tried everything from an expensive Franklin Covey to build-it-yourself planners to an iPad and everything in between without success. Fortuitously, I'm getting ready to start my second yearly Blue Sky planner -- my search is over! There's nothing fancy or overkill about this one. It's simple and to the point and deserves its own custom 4 oz. Horween leather cover.


I was going to go crazy with all kinds of pockets and slots, but ... simple planner; simple cover. And the best part? This thing runs for under ten small ones.


I finished this wallet about a week ago and it's one beast of a bi-fold sure to mark up those denim back pockets just right. This is made with ...

4oz Horween
Heavy duty core spun thread
Zip pouch w/NOS 1930's zipper
3+1 Card Slots
Bill Slot

No comments:

Post a Comment