Saturday, May 28, 2016

HUDSONS HILL


I've been searching high an low for an early pair of overalls, but nothing ever pops up in my size -- they're always ten sizes too large in the waist or about ten inches too short on the inseam. I considered some of the many reproduction brands from Japan, but have been too lazy to go through the proxy process (I use Japan Auction Agency). Then, while cruising the web, I ran across a pair of 1920's LVC Lot.66 on sale at Hudsons Hill for only $175. Through research, I knew these came big, so I snagged the last 28x34 (actual 30" waist). There's still a 34x34 (36" waist?), so I recommend snagging these right up.



Anyway, I just wanted to shed light on this awesome shop. I poked around the entire site and they carry some top shelf pieces ... "goods with a purpose" as they say. Located in Greensboro, North Carolina and quick to ship (I received my order just three days from placing my order), I highly recommend this shop -- Like me, you might find a thing or two not found anywhere else at a price you jsut can't pass up.

www.vintageengineerboots.com


No comments:

Post a Comment