Sunday, November 22, 2015

ROUND HOUSE OVERALLS


I was never an overall kinda guy. I owned a pair of Dickies brand about fifteen years ago and picked up a pair of ill-fitting 1920's LVC's on clearance that I ended up selling, so I gave up. After learning about the Road House brand for only $30, I thought, what the heck. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and construction and made in America to boot. My only negative comment would be their choice of pocket bags. It feels and sounds like waterproof lining. Otherwise, I'll definitely be picking up a second pair.

I wear a 29 and picked up a size 30 waist. I could have gone with a 32 for extra comfort, but since these are beaters it didn't matter. If you're looking for a pair of raw duck overalls, you can't go wrong with these. 

www.VintageEngineerBoots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment